Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Success Principles - Are you where you want to be?

I'm currently reading a great motivational book by Jack Canfield entitled "The Success Principles" - How to get from where you are to where you want to be. I highly recommend this book! I'm a third of the way through the book and I've gained so much clarity about what more I want to do in life.

One of the first action items is creating your personal purpose statement. The book outlines and guides you through this process.

Here's mine "My purpose is to use my God given talents and abilities to enrich the lives of others in ways that motivate and encourage them to live their best lives today - If not now when?"

I'm finding that new opportunities are beginning to open up for me, and they are in sync with my personal purpose statement! Hmmm, is the universe responding to me? I'm thinking yes! In fact, this blog is a component of my purpose. Go figure...

I'll keep you posted on my progress implementing The Success Principles, and getting from where I am to where I want to be!

Stay Positively Vibracious! (Ha! I just made up a new word - "Vibracious")

No comments:

Post a Comment