Friday, August 28, 2009

Lasting Connections Are Forever...

Today I connected with a very, very dear friend from High School. We found each other on Face Book earlier in the week. We exchanged contact information, and now we're back in touch!

We spent a considerable amount of time on the phone and didn't want to end the call. In fact we'll touch base again tonight with one of our other friends via three-way. I'm so happy to re-connect with them! They are both truly amazing women. The moral of the story is I feel very grateful for the lasting connections I've made in my life.

My question to you today is...Of the lasting connections you've made over the years, how many do you keep in touch with? Also, is there someone you've been thinking about lately but somehow never find the time to call?

My friends now it the time for you to reach out and touch the people with whom you've made a lasting connection. You'll be so glad you did!

Stay tuned for more of Positive Vibrations by DiAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment